I did want to show you the blocks I’ve been working on. Did you notice that the centers are all of made fabric? I placed them on black fabric to see if that is what I want to use for the sashing. I think it is, don’t you?
A lot of exciting happenings are going on at the Attic Window Quilt Shop this week. Have you signed up for Craft Day? That is always loads of fun. If you can't come to the one this Saturday, you can register for the one on Friday, Dec. 4. Craft Day is always a mystery as to what we will be making. That's one of the things that make it so much fun.
HAPPENING THIS WEEK AT THE ATTIC WINDOW QUILT SHOP:
- London City Bag, Monday, Nov. 23
- Farm Girl Vintage, Tuesday, Nov. 24
- CLOSED FOR THANKSGIVING, Thursday, Nov. 26
- Breakfast Stitch-in, Friday, Nov, 27
- Craft Day, Saturday, Nov. 28
- UFO Day, Monday, Nov. 30
- Rectangle Rumba, Monday, Nov. 30
- Make It Take It Bag, Wednesday, Dec. 2
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
- Maureen Cracknell Handmade has a tutorial for a chevron tote bag.
Caring , Sharing and Creating Smiles