West Michigan Quilt Guild show. Her category was Two Person-Mixed and Other-Machine Quilted, Over 75”. The pattern is Calendula Patterndrip’s Cottage by Crabapple Hill. Here is what the Quilts On The Grand program said about Jane’s quilt: “This quilt has everything you would expect to find in Calendula Patterdrip’s Cottage: Potion bottles, spell books, hobgoblin earwax, just normal stuff. Shading was done with crayons. Jane made the top and it was quilted by Bonnie Rhoby.
A special thank you goes to Diana who took these pictures and sent them to me. Great job!
- Pineapple Ruler, Wednesday, Oct. 22, 10-4.
- Vickie’s finishing class for her spiral Lone Star quilt, Thursday, Oct. 23, 10 a.m.
- London City Bag, Saturday, Oct. 25, 10 a.m.
- Shop Swap– Attic Window Quilt Shop and Quilted Memories – Sunday, Nov. 9 and Nov. 23, from 12-4 p.m.
- New Classes coming in November. Check the calendar on the Sidebar. You can see a full month at a glance by clicking on the picture of a calendar. Or you can scroll down the interactive calendar day by day. If you have any questions about a class you can call the shop for further details and/or to register.
Since the Mod Squad (Modern Bee) is meeting on Wednesday at the shop, I thought I’d tell you about this Modern Star Block. Lainey Bug Designs has a great tutorial.
Until next time,
Stay Calm! Stay Kind! Stay Positive!